Here at the Cardiff Smile Centre Ltd. or Clare Road Dental Practice, we strive for the most professional care and attention for you, and your teeth.
We offer a wide range of services for both National Health Service and Private patients, with a range of payment plans to suit your needs.
You are also welcome to join our own unique service; The Smile Club! Details for all of our services can be found here, however, if you would like more information, please contact us, thank you.
We offer the full range of NHS services:
- Advice and planning of treatment
- Preventative care and treatment
- Periodontal treatment
- Conservative treatment
- Surgical treatment
- Supply and repair of dental appliance
- The taking of radiographs
- The supply of listed drugs and lists appliances
- The issue of prescriptions
Our private services include but not limited to:
- Breathe freshening service
- Cosmetic crowns
- Cosmetic veneers
- Facial wrinkle reduction using botulinum toxins
- Implant/ screw replacement of missing teeth
- Lectures and demonstrations of teeth brushing or cleaning
- Teeth whitening
- Teeth Jewelry
- Tongue and lip piercing & piercings in the head and neck region (including ears & nose)