The Smile Club is essentially a benefit scheme for members, open to all clients, with entry at many levels.
By joining, you get to take advantage of many benefits, including;
- 2 dental check-ups a year
- One pre-holiday check-up a year
- 2 visits to the hygienist a year
- 1 visit to hygienist for demonstration /review of your teeth brushing technique yearly (this includes usage of disclosing tablets)
- Fillings (excluding inlays) at no extra cost. Depending on your membership level we will only place white/ cosmetic fillings in your teeth (even older fillings will be similarly replaced as at when they become defective). We will advise you accordingly if this will not be to your advantage.
- Payment of laboratory charges only where you require inlays, veneers, crowns, bridges, dentures and other items involving laboratory procedures. This also depends on your membership level.
- Same day emergency service. This is not applicable within an hour of close of business, bank holidays, weekends and when dentist is unavoidably absent (due to ill-health etc).
- Many more benefits. Details available on request.
How to join
Joining is easy, simply visit the practice and ask at reception. You will be able to take advantage of all of the benefits of being part of The Smile Club community.